Jail Visitation Schedule
**Effective April 24, 2017 the Clark County Jail will amend the visitation schedule for all incarcerated individuals at the jail**
|Male & Female Inmates||Day of the Week||Time|
|All Adults||Saturday & Sunday||11 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
|Juvenile||Saturday & Sunday||2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.|
8 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friends and family of an incarcerated individual will still be permitted to visit for 30 minutes once a week.
- We encourage you to see your friends and relatives while they are in jail; however, visiting privileges may be restricted for security reasons if necessary. If visitation is cancelled for any reason, we will attempt to give prompt notification to the inmates to allow them time to contact their friends and relatives. On occasion, there have been system failures that are beyond our control that have resulted in cancellation of visits.
- All visitors must have a VALID (not expired) state issued photo ID with them when they come to visit. Children under eighteen (18) years of age who visit must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and provide appropriate paperwork (birth certificate) with no more than two (2) children are allowed per visit.
- The visitor is dangerous, disruptive, intoxicated or in possession of illegal drugs or weapons.
- The visitor has a history of disruptive behavior in the jail.
- The visitor refuses to show identification.
- The visitor is not dressed properly (shirt and shoes must be worn and no midriff tops or clothing deemed inappropriate are permitted).
- No Cell phone or electronic device is permitted to be used during visitation. Failure to adhere to this order will result in the visitor losing privileges to visit at the jail.
- A parent or guardian must accompany and provide appropriate paperwork (birth certificate) for children under eighteen (18) years of age who want to visit and no more then two children are allowed per visit. Children cannot be left unsupervised in the lobby area. Documentation of guardianship must be provided before children will be permitted upstairs.
It is the policy of the Clark County Jail not to accept property during visit unless previously approved by the Jail Sergeant. The only items that would be permitted to be accepted during visitation would include court clothing or prescription eyewear.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact the Clark County Sheriff’s Office at 937-521-2050.