Reporting Crimes & Tips

see something.png

Call 911 if there is an emergency or a crime in progress.

To report criminal activity that is not an emergency, call the Clark County Sheriff’s Office at (937) 328-2560. You may also report a non-emergency situation on-line by clicking on the "Report A Concern" tab located on the left-hand side of this page.

 Reporting Suspicious Activity

Describe specifically what you observed, including:

  • Who or what you saw;
  • When you saw it;
  • Where it occurred; and
  • Why it’s suspicious.

Note: Tips / Concerns can also be made anonymously.