SPRINGFIELD, OH (JUNE 18, 2020) ─ Clark County Treasurer Michelle Harris is encouraging residents to use alternative methods to pay their 2019 real estate tax bills due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Clark County real estate tax bills were mailed to property owners on June 10 and are due July 10. The county is offering several options to pay real estate tax bills, including:
- Mail: Check or money order by mail to the Clark County Treasurer’s Office, P.O. BOX 1305, Springfield, Ohio, 45501.
- Phone: Credit/Debit card is accepted by phone using your keypad at 1-833-440-5495.
- Online: Credit/Debit card https://www.clarkcountyohio.gov/113/Pay-Bills-Online
- Drop box: Check/money order is accepted at the Treasurer’s drop box located outside to the right of the front doors of the Bushnell Building, 14 E. Main St.
- In-person: Cash, check, money order or credit/debit card is accepted. Cashiers are available on the third floor of the Bushnell Building, but spots are limited due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Treasurer’s Office asks residents to use social distancing guidelines at all times while paying tax bills to ensure the safety of both residents and employees.
“In light of current circumstances, I encourage residents to review the payment options available and choose the best option while keeping their health, safety and convenience in mind,” Harris said.
For more information, call the Clark County Treasurer’s Office at 937-521-1832.
Media contact: Michael Cooper, Public Information Officer, 937-521-2031