Go To Search
Click to Home
Reporting Crimes & Tips
see something.png

Call 911 if there is an emergency or a crime in progress.

To report criminal activity that is not an emergency, call the Clark County Sheriff's Office at (937) 328-2560. 

You may also report a non-emergency situation on-line by clicking on the “Report A Concern” tab located on the left-hand side of this page.

Reporting Suspicious Activity

Describe specifically what you observed, including:

•Who or what you saw;

•When you saw it;

•Where it occurred; and

•Why it's suspicious. 

Note: Tips / Concerns can also be made anonymously.