Duties & Responsibilities
- Annual collection of real estate taxes ($135 million) and manufactured home taxes ($275,000)
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of all accounts with the county’s depository accounts
- County’s Investment Officer
About Treasurer Littlejohn
Pamela Littlejohn was elected by Clark County voters in November 2020 and began her four-year term in September of 2021.
Pamela was born and raised in Springfield, working at her family business River Dale Dairy. She attended Springfield City Schools, Southeastern Local and Clark State Community College. Littlejohn has over 40 years in the Springfield local private financial sector and served as financial advisor to both consumer and small business owners. She retired in 2020 from her role as Vice President from PNC Bank where she was awarded the Retail Banking Circle of Excellence.
Pamela currently lives in South Charleston with her husband Nelson and dog Rainn. Their son Derek lives in Dublin, Ohio.
The County Treasurer serves on various boards as required by Ohio Law, including:
- Data Processing Board
- Investment Advisory Board1
- Board of Revision and Budget Commission
Click the link below for